TÖPFER KULMBACH – an innovator and pioneer
TÖPFER Kulmbach has always been a pioneer who has driven forward many developments along the entire value chain in the field of labels and packaging. Many of the techniques and methods used today have their origin in Kulmbach.
Did you know that
- Töpfer together with the paper industry developed the first wet and alkali resistant label papers in the early 60s
- The first inks – free of heavy metals were developed especially for gravure printing.
- Töpfer together with Blumer and Stamfag developed the first burr-free punching of paper labels
- And the first wrap-around labels were developed by TÖPFER.
- The first of a pilot plant for exhaust air purification with energy recovery has been put into operation.
- The first regenerative exhaust air purification plant with heat exchangers for energy recovery was installed, and the emissions values at TÖPFER are far below legal limits
However, we are not resting on our pioneering achievements and innovations of the past. For us, the spirit of innovation is part of our corporate culture. And an innovation is always a problem solver.
During the BrauBeviale in Nuremberg, we will present two world premieres.
- The world’s first Cradle2Cradle label papers NATURLINE by TÖPFER in the wet glue label sector.
- The world’s first and unique print calculator for the correct LCA, so that we can give you the Life Cycle Assessment of your labels and packaging for the presentation of your PEF (Product Environmental Footprint). In the sense of value-based sustainability reporting, that investors want.
Let us surprise you and visit us at BrauBeviale 2019.